[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring Component Auto Detection

dward_alfresco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 09:41:22 EDT 2009

At Alfresco we also struggled getting our Spring-based framework working on JBoss 5. We have lots of bean definition files using classpath-based pattern matching. E.g.:

 <import resource="classpath*:alfresco/patch/*-context.xml"/>

We think we now have a solution and your feedback is welcome. I eventually created a subclass of XmlWebApplicationContext that used a generalized version of VFSResourcePatternResolver that subclassed ServletContextResourcePatternResolver. FYI I had to fix the logic to deal with relative path matching and matching of directories. I also made the resolver behave as normal on other app servers when not dealing with vfs URLs.

See http://svn.alfresco.com/repos/alfresco-open-mirror/alfresco/HEAD/root/projects/core/source/java/org/alfresco/config/JBossEnabledWebApplicationContext.java and associated classes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227295#4227295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227295