[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - trouble with greeter example...

Meghiddo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 11:04:10 EDT 2009

Hi all, Im very new to most of this, I won a design challenge at my school so now Im working on a real project for a company, so I have been having to teach myself all kinds of new things.  I have been joking that I have taught myself more in the last two months thans I have learned in the last two semesters, and its really kind of true.  On to my problem -

I did everything I was supposed to do in order to see the greeter sample app.  I am getting no compile errors or warnings (eclipse ide).  However when I try to go to http://localhost/Greeter/index.jsf I get this:

type Status report

message /Greeter/index.jsf

description The requested resource (/Greeter/index.jsf) is not available.

I dont know what the problem is.  I have added the project to my tomcat server and restarted the server, so that isn't the problem.  And I have changed the port in tomcat to 80, so I know that isnt the problem.  I have other projects that I can access just fine, there is just somethign about this one that is not working.   I have no idea what to try now, its really frustrating.  Any ideas will be appreciated

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227311#4227311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227311