[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSConsume does not support JAX-WS 2.1 with JBossWS 3.0.5

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 23:58:25 EDT 2009

I'd need to double check what was available in AS 4.2.2, I think the -t 2.1 option was later disabled because the implementation of JAX-WS 2.1 was not complete yet.
For sure you can use the 2.1 target starting from JBossWS Native 3.1.0.GA as the JAX-WS 2.1 has been completed there.
Otherwise (if you cant move to AS 4.2.3 which is the oldest target container supported by JBossWS 3.1.0) try with JBossWS-Metro 3.0.5, which already had full JAX-WS 2.1 impl.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227423#4227423

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227423