[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is mail blocking?

frinux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 00:54:43 EDT 2009

It seems mail node is blocking, I just tried. I would like to handle when the sending of a mail fails. I saw that this node can handle exceptions, so I added one :

<mail-node name="notifier_valideur" to="#{demande.valideur.email}" template="task-assign">
  | 		<subject>#{mailSubject}</subject>
  | 		<text>#{mailText}</text>
  | 		<exception-handler exception-class="javax.mail.SendFailedException">
  | 			<action class="InvalidEmailAddressExceptionHandler" name="mailFailed"></action>
  | 		</exception-handler>
  | 		<exception-handler exception-class="com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPAddressFailedException">
  | 			<action class="InvalidEmailAddressExceptionHandler" name="smtpFailed"></action>
  | 		</exception-handler>
  | 		<transition to="valider_demande"></transition>
  | 	</mail-node>

Result is that I still get the exception, and workflow stops here. I even don't get inside the InvalidEmailAddressExceptionHandler class.

What's wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227438#4227438

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227438