[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss ThreadPool

kashif.ali.uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 05:24:29 EDT 2009

hey guys,

can someone please tell me what the Threadpool setting does in jboss-service.xml
I increased this to 400 (same as AJP connector value)
We have like 20 applications running in one instance (JVM) and the apps run better (don't crash)
If i leave this at the default 10, our applications start seeing broken pipe errors
 What does the Threadpool do? I found a link to  a webpage saying that if you have lots of requests, you should increase this value, but it doesn't say what to, and what this value means etc..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227508#4227508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227508