[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Problem with Ejb3PropertyGetAnnotation.ftl

pouncilt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 11:37:56 EDT 2009

Yeah I know this is very strange.  I even tried a clean installation of ecplispe ganymede and HTools 3.2.4.GA-N200904281128-H124 which I down loaded from the JBoss Tools update site for eclpse?

Yeah I know the hibernate.org has been down for about a week or two now and its been point back to jboss.org.  Can't want until it is back up so I can do a fresh build.  And hopefully it will resolve this issue.  Ultimately, I really don't want to have to do a fresh build.  I just wish this would work.

Do you have any idea to resolve or troubleshot this?

Again thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227604#4227604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227604