[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Design Patterns

rwallis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 15:37:23 EDT 2009

1) The log file could be a problem... thanks
2) the token does reach the join and continues on through (we though the same thing but upon testing and looking at what the database did, it worked)

3) there are two functional requirements:

a) I'll skip the batch processing functional requirements because at this point they are vague. (Basically processing as files are uploaded into a directory or when a record in an external database is updated, etc. and probably the challenge here is more in deciding to write a custom action or a custom node... or because logging could get out of control don't do it in jBPM.

b) User has a task but supervisor should also get a task every day task sits in processors list of tasks. All tasks as related to the initial task from a reporting standpoint.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227639#4227639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227639