[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Special case hibernate mapping problem

mdmax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 17:04:10 EDT 2009

This probably isn't too relevant to this particular forum but the hibernate forums have been down for quite some time now....

I'm currently trying to map a class that uses the jscience libraries to store dimensions(using the Amount class). My class already has getter and setter methods that get and set the Amount, but the Amount class does not have complete getter and setter methods so I cannot map it. Is it possible to use some type of special type adapter or enum class to map the information and how would I go about doing this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227654#4227654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227654