[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring Component Auto Detection

marius.bogoevici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 30 08:03:43 EDT 2009

David,

This is awesome. I added a fix in pretty much the same vein
(subclassing XmlWebApplicationContext, deferring to VFS-based resource pattern resolution), although there are some differences in the actual implementation. Our goal is to support:
- pattern-based resource resolution
- classpath-scanning for bean instantiation

The implementation is at:
https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/spring-int/trunk/deployers/src/main/java/org/jboss/spring/factory/VFSXmlWebApplicationContext.java

For making sure that what we have there is dealing with all the aspects of the problem, could you give it a try and see that it works for you?

I will take a look at your fixes for pattern resolution and try to incorporate them in what we already have. Would it be possible for you to describe the issues that you encountered and maybe provide a patch for VFSResourcePatternResolver?

Thanks,
Marius

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227853#4227853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227853