[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Info required about jboss-classloading.xml

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 1 04:36:41 EDT 2009

"djordjevs" wrote :
  | 1. Is it jboss-classloading.xml that I should be using in as 5 to isolate my ear/ejb app from the same jar that come with the server?

Yes.

But the old config files should be still working,
hence can you post your example to our JBoss5 forum.
I know we had some issues, dunno how much Jaikiran tested it.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBCL-10
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-cl/trunk/classloading/src/main/java/org/jboss/classloading/spi/metadata/ClassLoadingMetaData10.java
https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBoss5custommetadatafiles
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/useJBossWebClassLoaderinJBoss5