[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with Errors in named queries when deploying jbpm wit

gerry78 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 2 13:59:34 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to use jbpm 3.3.1 with oracle 10g and weblogic 10.3. I get the following exception from hibernate when i deploy the application:

org.hibernate.HibernateException: Errors in named queries: GraphSession.deleteJobsForProcessInstance, JobSession.deleteTimersForProcessInstance, GraphSession.AllProcessNames, JobSession.suspendJobs, JobSession.deleteExecuteNodeJobsForProcessInstance, GraphSession.deleteTaskInstancesById, JobSession.deleteTimersByName, JobSession.resumeJobs

I tried to chenge the server to a tomcat server or the database to mysql and the same problem exists. I saw in some post that using the latest version of hibernate will solve the problem but this haven't  done the trick.
The problem exists in the org/jbpm/db/hibernate.queries.hbm.xml but i don't know how to change the queries there.

Is anyone that experienced a simular problem and solve it that can help?

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247446#4247446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247446