[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Help Please - jsfejb3 AS 5 Example Broken

DavidMZen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 2 20:50:50 EDT 2009

Yes you are right - these are AS 4.3 examples.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/JBoss_Enterprise_Application_Platform/4.3.0.cp06/gettingstarted.zip

So I think what confused me is that the AS 5 doc references and describes the examples so when I could not find them a searched from them and did not notice they were 4.3 sepcific.

So Question : is there examples like these for AS 5? The advantage of the examples is that they are very simple and should provide a quick way to learn the basics of JSF/Facelets/SEAM/EJB3 etc. At least to have working code that then can be modified and played with.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247460#4247460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247460