[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Receiving XML from c++ sender

sanches do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 3 04:24:35 EDT 2009

"timfox" wrote : First of all, you are using JBoss Messaging 1.x , not JBoss MQ (default JMS provider in AS 5.0 is JBM) - I can see that in the stack trace.

Thanks for clarification, I was thinking that's MQ due to my declaration of JBoss' MBean:

  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Topic"
  |       name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Topic,name=SERVER/TOP">
  |       <attribute name="JNDIName">SERVER/TOP</attribute>
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
  |    </mbean>

"timfox" wrote : In JBM 1.x Having a forward slash in a destination name is illegal (there was a recent thread on this on this forum). You could try defining your topic as server.top, using a dot '.' to delimit words in a destination is also more consistent with how many other messaging systems define topic hierarchies.

Thank you, I've replaced slashes with dots and that's working well.

P.S. I was not able to find topic you talked about. Search isn't working. Hope this issue is in plans to fix already.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247516#4247516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247516