[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss AS 5 Deployment how-to

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 3 17:38:56 EDT 2009

What version of JBoss AS? I hope it is 5.1.0 or the file locations I am about to tell you are not correct.

Look in server/xxx/conf/bootstrap/profile.xml, the BootstrapProfileFactory bean. It has an applicationURIs property. Simply add a new entry for your directory. Example:

<bean name="BootstrapProfileFactory" class="org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.StaticProfileFactory">
  |    . . .
  |    <property name="applicationURIs">
  | 	<list elementClass="java.net.URI">
  | 		<value>${jboss.server.home.url}deploy</value>
  | 	</list>
  | 	<list elementClass="java.net.URI">
  | 		<value>file://path/to/your/directory</value>
  | 	</list>
  |    </property>
  |    . . .
  | </bean>

By default, the listed directories are scanned every 5 seconds. You can change that by editing the scanPeriod property for the HDScanner bean declared in server/xxx/deploy/hdscanner-jboss-beans.xml file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247698#4247698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247698