[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Aspects not invoking in EJB SLSB

whitingjr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 4 05:00:46 EDT 2009

Hi,
 I am having problems getting my pointcuts to execute when deployed to AS 5.1.0.GA.  The aspected objects are precompiled and use declarative configuration.
 The same aspected objects are being invoked using JUnit tests and these work.

 My application is organised identically to the packaging explained in the reference manual instructions. The application is an EAR file with an aop module first and some EJB jars. See this link,
http://jboss.org/jbossaop/docs/2.0.0.GA/docs/aspect-framework/reference/en/html/running.html#d0e4558

  The annotated objects are EJB3 entities with specific behaviour I want them to have when running in container. Pointcuts are configured for the getter and setter methods.

  | <aspect name="writeaspect" class="com.acme.aspects.WriteAspect"/>
  |
  | <bind pointcut="execution(* com.acme.model.Bike->set*(java.lang.String))">
  |       <advice name="write" aspect="writeaspect" />
  |    </bind>

 Is what I am doing allowed/possible inside an EJB ?

 Also when calling the EJB for first time I see this message. Can I ignore this ?
 2009-08-03 23:57:06,029 WARN  [org.jboss.ejb3.interceptors.aop.InterceptorsFactory] (WorkerThread#0[127.0.0.1:35022]) EJBTHREE-1246: Do not use InterceptorsFactory with a ManagedObjectAdvisor, InterceptorRegistry should be used via the bean container

Thanks,
Jeremy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247784#4247784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247784