[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to design a Task Node with two Transition?

prajatna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 4 10:34:55 EDT 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : also not possible to leave a task on an assignment. Why would you? I miss the usecase. Normally you create a task, assign it to someone and than wait till it is acted upon externallly. e.g. via a web ui, an external command etc... and that should end the task which in turn will make it leave the tasknode. Just search the web a little, or look in the jBPM testcases.

Thanks for your valuable response..

Can I have some urls.. where it is described clearly..Thanks again...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247891#4247891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247891