[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Problem running with Maven

eric.rotick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 4 12:57:47 EDT 2009

Further to this problem I decided to clear out all jboss related files in my local maven repository to force a download.

When the jboss-remoting files were being downloaded by maven there was a checksum error in the jar which maven ignored.

I then did a binary diff on the maven jar and the download jar from the distribution tarball and they are different.

I then copied the jar from the distribution tarball into the maven repository but the application still locks up.

Just out of curiosity I changed to 2.5.0.GA and there was again a checksum error but still the application blocks.

One further thing, I've noticed that all files in the jboss repository are 8th July 2009. I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with this, just an observation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247932#4247932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247932