[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMSServerControl.createQueue() fails when there are any (Repost)

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 19:12:09 EDT 2009

Global-page-size should be the size of the page files you use. Default should be 10MiB. And you would rarely need to change it. (Unless you changed the page sizes on paging).

paging-max-global-size-bytes is a hard limit that should protect your server from Out Of Memory Exception. The server will put everything into page mode when you hit that limit. The default is -1. (what means.. unprotected).

You could set paging-max-global-size-bytes to something very close to your full memory. Say..if you have 1G memory. Put it 700MiB (700 * 1024 * 1024).

We will document it property before the next release. (We have noticed that flaw on the docs.. as you could see on the dev forum)

[url]
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=159473[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248264#4248264

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248264