[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to configure mail-service.xml for Exchanger Server worke
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 11 22:31:39 EDT 2009
There is another question.
I am trying to configure mail-service.xml for Exchanger Server worked with JBoss 5.1. The thing is our company is not using SMTP protocal for our Exchange Server. It is using ActiveSync protocal.
Thus, the settings of pop, smtp in JBoss mail-service.xml will not work.
My question is how to configure the mail service for Exchange Server.
Here is a template:
- <!-- A test configuration -->
- <!-- Change to your mail server prototocol -->
- <!-- Change to the user who will receive mail -->
- <!-- Change to the mail server -->
- <!-- Change to the SMTP gateway server -->
- <!-- The mail server port -->
- <!-- Change to the address mail will be from -->
- <!-- Enable debugging output from the javamail classes -->
Thanks in advance, folks!
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249099#4249099
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249099
More information about the jboss-user