[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to configure mail-service.xml for Exchanger Server worke

Kevinpei do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 11 22:31:39 EDT 2009

Hi, guys,

There is another question.

I am trying to configure mail-service.xml for Exchanger Server worked with JBoss 5.1. The thing is our company is not using SMTP protocal for our Exchange Server. It is using ActiveSync protocal.

Thus, the settings of pop, smtp in JBoss mail-service.xml will not work.

My question is how to configure the mail service for Exchange Server.

Here is a template:

-
  java:/Mail
  user
  password
-
- <!--  A test configuration  -->
-
- <!--  Change to your mail server prototocol   -->

- <!--  Change to the user who will receive mail    -->

- <!--  Change to the mail server    -->

- <!--  Change to the SMTP gateway server   -->

- <!--  The mail server port   -->

- <!--  Change to the address mail will be from    -->

- <!--  Enable debugging output from the javamail classes   -->

  jboss:service=Naming

Thanks in advance, folks!

Kevin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249099#4249099