[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Hi,

chatura02334 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 12 00:28:11 EDT 2009

I used inbound mail RA for receiving java-mail. since my mail server used SSL for POP/IMAP i enabled TLS to it. but unfortunately java certification error
Certificate contains unsupported critical extensions: [2.5.29.17] had no luck for go forward.
Then i  introduced dummy SSLSocketFactory/TrustManager for just ignore the untrusted certification error.
Security.setProperty("ssl.SocketFactory.provider","emailMessageListener.DummySSLSocketFactory");
I bundled my new dummy implementations with mail-ra.rar
  -deploy
  |     -mail-ra.rar
  |     -emaillistener.jar
and those classes not found in runtime raise class not found exception.
pls let me know any workaround for this issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249111#4249111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249111