[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - struggling getting to grips with jbpm

mmusaji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 12 12:20:34 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have a number of problems with Jbpm but they are probably all related to the fact that I need to learn a lot more about it.

But I have come to a stop when it comes to implementing a workflow with a fork in it. I'm using JBPM 4.0. When I attempt to run my test class I get an SQL exception.

This is the code I am using to test my workflow.

  |         deploymentId = repositoryService.createDeployment()
  |         .addResourceFromClasspath("process.jpdl.xml").deploy();
  |
  |         ProcessInstance processInstance = executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey("process");
  |         String processInstanceId = processInstance.getId();

My work flow looks something like this. I've simplified it but I'm pretty sure I'm doing something pretty basic wrong here.

  | <process name="process" xmlns="http://jbpm.org/4.0/jpdl">
  |    <start>
  |       <transition to="first transition" name=""/>
  |    </start>
  |
  |    <java class="org.companyname.class.AClass" method="execute" name="first transition">
  |      <transition name="" to="fork"/>
  |    </java>
  |
  |    <fork name="fork">
  |       <transition name="" to="start a process" />
  |       <transition name="" to="start second process" />
  |    </fork>
  |
  |    <java class="org.companyname.class.BClass" method="execute" name="start a process">
  |      <transition name="" to="join"/
  |    </java>
  |
  |    <java class="org.companyname.class.BClass" method="execute" name="start second process">
  |      <transition name="" to="join"/
  |    </java>
  |
  |    <join name="join">
  |       <transition name="" to="process joined"/>
  |    </join>
  |
  |    <java class="org.companyname.class.CClass" method="execute" name="process joined">
  |      <transition name="" to="end"/
  |    </java>
  |
  |    <end name="end"/>
  |    </process>

The exception I'm getting is this
16:55:02,332 WRN | [JDBCExceptionReporter] SQL Error: 1062, SQLState: 23000
  | 16:55:02,332 SEV | [JDBCExceptionReporter] Duplicate entry 'fraud.70.' for key 2

If anyone can provide me with any sort of guidance then it would much appreciated. As you can probably tell I'm on a steep learning curve with Jboss and JBPM.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249270#4249270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249270