[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Endpoint registration

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 12 12:50:32 EDT 2009

I have an endpoint, in my ejb jar file, deployed to JBoss 4.2.2GA.  I can see the bean is being deployed but I see nothing about the endpoint registration, like I do all the portal services.  I also see the portal services endpoints at the services URL  http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services  but not mine.  Is there something else I need to do to get it to register?  Perhaps a cfg file in the ear?  I am  using the first example from Java Web Services: Up and Running

Interface

  | @WebService
  | @SOAPBinding(style = Style.RPC) // more on this later
  | public interface TimeServer {
  |     @WebMethod String getTimeAsString();
  |     @WebMethod long getTimeAsElapsed();
  | }

Impl
@WebService(endpointInterface = "com.symcare.ids.services.TimeServer")
  | public class TimeServerImpl implements TimeServer {
  |     public String getTimeAsString() { return new Date().toString(); }
  |     public long getTimeAsElapsed() { return new Date().getTime(); }
  | }

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249274#4249274

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249274