[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - scoped repository not working for apps in alternate deployme

bvallade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 12 14:44:01 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have set up JBoss to scan for deployments in a directory in addition to deploy/:

jboss-service.xml:

    deploy/,fs-deploy/

In my apps I specify the need to use scoped class loading:

<jboss-app>
    <loader-repository>mydomain.com:loader=uniquedeploymentname.ear</loader-repository>
</jboss-app>

However when I boot JBoss app1 loads all the classes and when app2 loads it finds shared instances of the classes (i.e. shares singletons).  When I move app1 and app2 into the deploy dir (standard deployment location) class loading works as expected.  What do I need to do to get apps placed in fs-deploy to behave like deploy?

I am using JBoss-eap-4.2.0

thanks,
Brandon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249291#4249291