[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: DeploymentScanner

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 11:48:39 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : The guys on my team are not very supportive on making this work because they want a clean build

Could you explain this point, please? I fail to understand why deleting the old war file and then copying over the new war file is not considered a "clean build".

The Deployment Scanner can only handle packaged WAR files (not exploded directories) [at least, that is what I remember but it has been a while since I did this, but perhaps it was if the URL you gave was not file://*], and of course the packaged WAR must be accessible to the app server (i.e., from the remote RedHat system) via that URL.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249475#4249475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249475