[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Issue with special characters in tree node names

tulip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 13:24:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using Richfaces Tree and have a context menu attached to each tree node.  The problem is that the context menu does not get displayed when you right click a tree node whose name either has a apostrophe (example May '09) or ampersand in it.

Context menu gets displayed for other nodes. I tried to escape the apostrophe with a back slash but still face the same problem. I am using version 3.2.1

Anyone encountered this problem before? Comments/Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249488#4249488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249488