[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Understand JNDI naming convention

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 15:25:55 EDT 2009

My previous post is not formatter correctly

Thanks! What's the difference between java:comp and java:com/env?

Also, regarding my second question who uses the namespace? For eg: In jmx console under jboss.j2ee I see:

  | jar=ee-messaging.jar,name=RouterBean,service=EJB3

I am not sure why it's defined this way? And also is name= really JNDI name?

Pardon me if I am asking abvious questions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249515#4249515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249515