[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM4 process definition deployment.

JimDwyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 15:56:34 EDT 2009

I am a little confused as to why this wasn't added when the gwt-console was built.  Wouldn't that be one of the most obvious things to have in there?  I will write a small web app.  Maybe I will write some GWT and contribute it.  I can't believe loading a process definition was left out.  It really is the heart of jBPM.  I am really disappointed and am not filled with great confidence about jBPM4.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249522#4249522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249522