[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to detect deployment failure

sasanplus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 13 16:50:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

I copied a faulty .war file and tried detecting a deployment failure, but I still get

org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployer.creat
and
org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployer.start

more interesting part is the war file (which contains a bunch of WS(s)) also show in JMX console.

My solution was to try reading the war MBean attrs through JMX and see if has any WS(s) if not then .war is corrupt, but to be honest I expected to get a failure notification right at the begining.

so the question is, what is the correct way of detecting of deployment has gone wrong?

Note: I did not get "org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployer.destroy"

any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sasan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249530#4249530