[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Classloader Isolation (again)

justinmiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 00:50:52 EDT 2009

Gotcha. I'll try and remove xerces for now. Also, there is a cxf error in that stacktrace I posted. I definitely don't get that when I deploy to tomcat standalone. It made me think it was also a classloader issue. Any ideas with that error?

What I haven't tried yet is removing xerces and redploying. Maybe that issue would go away?

Also, you mention proper configuration -- does my jboss-classloading.xml look  ok? Anything that needs to be added. Also, I saw some people asking on the forum for a good reference to that file and what can go in it but no one seems to have provided anything yet. Do you know if anything exists?

Thanks again,
Justin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249561#4249561

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249561