[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: portlet doView is called multiple times

TomHombergs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 03:56:45 EDT 2009

Have you ever found out what caused the multiple requests? I have the same problem: doView() is called 4 times although the portlet is only included one on the page.

What's more: i hacked into the LocaleInterceptor, which intercepts the HttpRequest and resets its locale-setting...it also gets called 4 times! JBoss Portal seems to make 4 requests out of one.

A different page containing the same portlets (and the same javascript) only gets called 1 time...I have no clue what triggers this behaviour.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249585#4249585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249585