[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Generating DDL from annotated POJOs

JPAV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 10:19:53 EDT 2009

As I indicated in my initial question, I'm trying to generate DDL for SQL Server.  The database is online and accessible via the Data Source Explorer, but not otherwise sure what you mean by connected.  I'm just trying to generate DDL; why would I need to be connected to the database?

Regarding the error log - doh, should've looked at that.  Whatever happened to Eclipse opening that view automatically when an error occurs (The Active on New Events option was checked)?  Anyway, I do have an error - Class not found for the SQLServerDriver class, which makes no sense to me since the Data Source Explorer finds it just fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249656#4249656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249656