[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: make sure my hibernate config in jboss remains the same?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 14 11:23:05 EDT 2009

Elhanan, I noticed (via the email sent by watching this forum) that you set the subject line for each of your posts, and that the new subject line contains explanatory information about your post. Don't you realize that the subject line gets set only on the first post to a topic, and that the new subject lines do not get shown here? And that the subject area accepts only a limited number of characters (the subject lines I am getting via email are not complete). Don't you even read what you have posted? Please do not put half of your text in the subject line - it makes your posts difficult to follow and/or confusing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249680#4249680

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249680