[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Class loading conflict

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 16 07:57:19 EDT 2009

"objectiser" wrote :
  | Thanks for the help so far - just another quick question, as well as the isolation of the riftsaw.sar, I also have an esb module that is dependent upon an interface within the sar.
  |
  | I tried defining a capability in the sar's classloading.xml, and then define a simple jboss-classloading.xml that defines a 'requirement' on that capability. But this did not help - it now generates the following problem:
  |
  |  Deployment "<UNKNOWN vfsfile:/NotBackedUp/gbrown/testing/riftsaw/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/riftsaw.esb/>" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** UNRESOLVED ModuleRequirement{BPELEngine [0.0.0,?)} **
  |
  | I have attached the two jboss-classloading.xml file - could you let me know how I can ensure the riftsar.esb can access a particular interface in the sar.
  |

  |   | <classloading domain="jboss.bpel:service=BPELEngine,extension=LoaderRepository" xmlns="urn:jboss:classloading:1.0" name="BPELEngine"
  |   |              import-all="true" export-all="NON_EMPTY" version="0.0.0"
  |   | 		parent-first="false" parentDomain="DefaultDomain" >
  |   | 	<capabilities>
  |   |       		<module name="BPELEngine" />
  |   |    	</capabilities>
  |   | </classloading>
  |   |

  |   | <classloading xmlns="urn:jboss:classloading:1.0" domain="DefaultDomain" export-all="ALL" name="RiftSaw" >
  |   |    <capabilities>
  |   |       <module name="RiftSaw" />
  |   |    </capabilities>
  |   |    <requirements>
  |   |       <module name="BPELEngine" />
  |   |    </requirements>
  |   | </classloading>
  |   |

BPELEngine is in separate domain - jboss.bpel:service=BPELEngine,extension=LoaderRepository.
Hence RiftSaw - which is in DefaultDomain - cannot see it.

They should be in the same or hierarchy-accessible domains.
e.g. BPELEngine's domain could be some ancestor of RiftSaw's domain

If this was the other way around it would work, as BPELEngine would find RiftSaw in its parent (== DefaultDomain) domain.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249799#4249799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249799