[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: make sure my hibernate config in jboss remains the same?

Elhanan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 16 15:11:12 EDT 2009

that's what i thought at first, but when i placed the one in jboss-app i saw additional required jars (NoClassDefFound) for rife-contnations what that is, so i figured it might be something else.

once i removed all jars (and there half of them) can i be sure i would no longer have differences in was ?

also dont' know if this is the right place can you tell me what's the diiffence between javaasists and cglib from hibernate's point of view? (meaning if changing one, effects hibernate in functionality level.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249820#4249820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249820