[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Maintaining properties between deployments of WAR file

tmcdeploy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 17 01:30:21 EDT 2009

thanks for your reply ... How do I retrieve the properties from within my webapp? Do I access them like any other system variable? ie are the properties automatically loaded in the JVM like if I included the properties in the services-properties.xml file. Further can I use a webapp.properties file that has name=value pairs or do I need to use a speical xml file? Sorry for all the questions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249843#4249843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249843