[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Maintenance and Repair Tools

bestage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 17 04:54:30 EDT 2009

This is a very interesting discussion to follow.

@michaelholtzmann: as I see you are using jBPM3.x.x here. I wonder if  locking issues also take place with jbpm4. I hope not or to a smaller extent, since the db schema design has been improved considerably.

How do you re-use the jBPM component in multiple applications? Are you distributing a jar and use a central jbpm db for the tables? This is what I am planning to do in one of my projects. But I was also thinking about the possible deadlock issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249865#4249865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249865