[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging 1.4.4 in AS5

rnicholson10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 17 11:36:50 EDT 2009

Howard, that great news,

I'd be interested to see how the remoting update effects the bridges. I'm having a strange issue where I'm running out of heap space that seems to be related to Bridges (If there not running there's no leak).

Our dev environment is undergoing a rebuild at the moment but once it's back up I'll provide more info on memory leak if I can prove for sure that it's the bridges that are causing it.

Cheers,

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249988#4249988

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249988