[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: Stopping / starting queues... can't find invoker

rfidler1978 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 17 12:04:29 EDT 2009

I'm trying to stop processing of messages... so let's say that I've sent 20 messages to queue A... it has an business error and has to 'stop' processing of the remaining 19 messages until the business issue is resolved.  What I'm trying to do is keep the queue from executing the remaining 19 messages until I say "go".

I tested this 'concept' with twiddle using JBoss 4.0.4 and EJB2, by calling the stopDelivery/startDelivery methods on the org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker mbean for the queue in context.

The problem I'm having is I don't have an invoker for any of my MDBs which deployed by the EJB3 deployer... MDBs deployed by EJBDeployer have an invoker mbean associted with them, EJB3 deployed mdbs do not.

Now one difference is that the EJB 2 MDBs are packaged in a jar file and in the deploy directory.  The EJB 3 MDBs are in jar which is packaged in a sar file - could that make a difference?

Thanks!

Randall

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249994#4249994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249994