[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Application Scoped datasources

matanderson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 17 15:11:23 EDT 2009

I did what you suggested - and It still added the datasource on the global jndi tree.

In this case, i put my test datasource in the META-INF directory.

  | <jboss-app>
  | 	<module>
  | 		<service>META-INF/datasource1-ds.xml</service>
  | 	</module>
  | </jboss-app>

When the application is deployed, I see:
INFO  [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Unbound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=datasource1' from JNDI name 'java:datasource1'
on the console.

A second applications (DBTester) can read the datasoure by issuing a

  | INFO  [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Unbound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=datasource1' from JNDI name 'java:datasource1'

Thanks for the suggestion, other ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250002#4250002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250002