[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Class loading conflict

objectiser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 04:33:42 EDT 2009

Hi Ales

Using the same domains in the riftsaw.esb and sar worked fine, but introduced another problem when I deployed some ESB examples that depended upon the action I had defined in the riftsaw.esb, and I don't think it would be a good idea for me to set the domain inside the ESB example to be based on riftsaw, as an ESB service in reality maybe using a number of other thirdparty custom ESB actions - and I assume it cannot be part of multiple domains?

So I thought it best to outline the overall scenario, to see whether there is a good overall solution, rather than presenting the side effects of each individual change as I have currently being doing.

1) The riftsaw.sar, which had the original jar conflict, is not dependent upon JbossESB. It does however have some interfaces that need to be used externally.

2) If the JBossESB integration is being used, then currently there is a single BPEL invoke action that needs to access the interface from the riftsaw.sar

3) Other ESB services - that may need to use the BPELInvoke action. Currently ESB services don't need to do anything specific in their configuration to pick up ESB actions defined in other .esb modules - so either this approach needs to continue, or an approach needs to be used that would enable the ESB example to reference multiple ESB actions potentially defined in different isolation domains.

Hope this gives a clearer outline of the dependencies and what we are wanting to achieve.

Regards
Gary

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250085#4250085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250085