[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM2 Beta4 with JBAS5.1 - Missing JAR jbm-jms-api.jar?

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 04:42:59 EDT 2009

"simon_temple" wrote : Bit confused.  Can anyone clarify?

  | The manual http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/usermanual-2.0.0.beta4/html/client-classpath.html#d0e1097 refers to jbm-jms-api.jar yet the Beta4 bundle contains jboss-jms-api.jar.

there is a typo in the doc, the correct file name is jboss-jms-api.ar. I'll fix it.

We provide this file for convenience so that  JMS *clients* can use JBoss Messaging without downloading a separate jar for the JMS API.

When you bundle JBM2 in JBoss AS, you don't need to copy this jar as JBoss AS already has all the Java EE API (including JMS).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250090#4250090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250090