[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss WS-Eventing vs JMS-Topic

sbutt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 06:17:42 EDT 2009

Sorry for the type in my previous message, from JMS-Notification i meant JMS-Topic framework.

"sbutt" wrote : Hi there,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250120#4250120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250120