[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Error message Network is unreachable

dakiar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 10:15:55 EDT 2009

exception=java.io.IOException: Network is unreachable, msg=[dst: 228.1.2.3:45566, src: se-ore-webp-test:32781 (additional data: 14 bytes) (2 headers), size = 0 bytes], mcast_addr=228.1.2.3:45566

I am running jboss on a server which does not have internet access, and keep getting this IOException, it appears to come from  Jboss as I don't have any applications of my own deployed.

Does anyone know what it means?? I guess I could disable it somehow? or make internet availaible and it would go away??

Thank you for clearing the confusion.

Regards,
Dak.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250200#4250200