[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Generating DDL from annotated POJOs

JPAV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 16:34:01 EDT 2009

Okay, added the SQL Server jar to the Hibernate configuration, but still doesn't work.  Now I don't even get the error log entry.  But I think I stumbled onto an earlier indication that there's a classpath issue.  In the Hibernate Configuration view, when I try to expand my configuration entry, I get a pop-up dialog saying the driver still can't be found.  When I edit the config, I see the driver specified correctly in 2 places: Diving into the driver config via editing the "Database connection" entry, and also via my manual addition of that jar in the Classpath tab.  Is there something else I'm missing?  Also, is there some configuration I can attach that will help you to solve my problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250262#4250262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250262