[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Generate Seam Entites - Cannot connect to database

bernlad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 18 23:56:50 EDT 2009

Hi there,
I can use seam-gen to generate the CRUD without any problems.
However when I useJBT 3.0.1 and Eclipse 3.2.4. I have similiar problems with Mangolo.
So I changed my workspace as he had suggested no space at all. I didnt see the "Couldn't connect to Database" message while I try to refresh the database schema, but this time it show nothing. I can see my database and tables though  the database development. May I know how can I fix it ?? Thanks You.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250288#4250288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250288