[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - how to change the login action in the jboss portal

rashmi_ceru1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 05:17:21 EDT 2009

Hi All,
           I want to change the login page query . so that insted of getting the data from the jboss portal database i want to check in the Microsoft CRM . and then i  should all the user to login .
as the table structure in the jboss portal database and CRM is completely differnt .

Where i  should change the code so that it checkes the CRM insted of portal database .
i want to retine same login query for the admin . only for user login it should look into the CRM insted of portal db .

can any one please help me on where to change the code .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250331#4250331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250331