[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Linking JBPM processes with external entities

dinosaurus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 09:08:09 EDT 2009

- We're planning to use JBPM 4.0 but I see no possibility to do mentioned above queries using query API. I see only ProcessInstanceQuery class providing very basic functionality. Or You meant some other API, are You?

- If I do queries through Hibernate session I'll be automatically dependent on some internal JBPM classes like: org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl. Is it legal? Which is official JBPM position on that?

- Also developer's guide says:
"Currently jBPM's persistence is based on hibernate. But in the future we might switch to JPA. That is why we recommend to stick with the API as much as possible as the API will hide you from those changes. "
(http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4.0/devguide/html_single/)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250389#4250389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250389