[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss]

Naveen Adusumilli nadusumilli at dunnsolutions.com
Wed Aug 19 10:10:12 EDT 2009

I am trying to configure DatabaseServerLoginModule for my web application. I have login page with user name and password when click on submit what should happen I am having one basic question. So when I click on submit, will JBoss check for credentials or we have to check against the database programatically. please let me know I am new to this. please help.

please also send me the sample code if you have for authentication and authroization using JBoss.

regards