[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Messaging blocked by long time-out

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 16:07:15 EDT 2009

"Chul Yoon" wrote :
  | I assume I can just set the write timeout attribute for JBM in remoting-bisocket-service.xml
  |
  | Something like this?:
  |

  |   | <attribute name="writeTimeout">200000</attribute>
  |   |

That will set "writeTimeout" on the server side, which will affect (1) writing responses to the client and (2) sending messages to the client.  If you want to configure the client side as well, then add the "isParam" attribute, which will put "writeTimeout" in the InvokerLocator which gets sent to the client:

  | <attribute name="writeTimeout" isParam="true">200000</attribute>

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250478#4250478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250478