[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Solution: JBPM3 and Spring Integration

mr_magoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 19 20:02:22 EDT 2009

And that is it. Hopefully that helps someone avoid the painful experience I had.

Of course everyone is rushing off to jbpm4 now and I wish I could post something similar on that. (or not have to at all!) Unfortunately after a week of frustration it just would not work with JTA/Spring and async processing. I tried every configuration suggestion on the net and nothing worked. (mainly due to the job executor)

A shame as jbpm4 is a step in the right direction on all fronts IMHO. I eagerly await when I can make the move myself.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250518#4250518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4250518